Throughout the course of the clinic, students will:
1. Develop proficiency in investigation, issue spotting, legal research and written work, including legal documents and client correspondence
2. Learn to collaborate with clients, other students, and other criminal justice system actors
3. Develop an ability to identify ethical issues in everyday practice, and respond to such issues according to the rules of professional conduct and consistent with norms or professionalism.
4. Learn federal criminal procedure and sentencing
5. Develop an ability to manage a caseload and identify and achieve client goals.